Recently in Aurora, Colorado a 24 year old man named James Holmes, open fired in a theatre at the the sold out Batman premiere. He shot a total of 71 people, and killed 12. The victims of this tragedy had not asked for this, and did not deserve this. Among them were a 6 year old girl, who’s mother is in critical condition from the shooting and has not learned that her baby girl is dead. Another victim lost his life while shielding his girlfriend of 2 years.
My heart and prayers have and will go out to the families, and friends of the victims and also to the people wounded, as i hope that they fully recover from this tragedy.
Please reblog this even if it doesn’t fit your blog type, it wont make your blog look “ugly”.
I would really like to see how many notes we can get this, to show the families of the victims that they are in our hearts, and we are praying for them.
we’re not bad people. we just come from a bad place.
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut. You don’t want to walk around with the word “pounding” hanging from your neck, do you?
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
What you’ll need:
- sharp knife
- popsicle stick
omfg this is awesome… gonna do later.
To survive a war, you gotta become war.
it’s in this exact frame that you see the moment where she realises that she is in fact going to die
The only “Flowers in the Attic” reaction video you’ll ever need.